tHE FLAMINGO FLOCK RELAY
fROM LAND'S END TO JOHN O' GROATS
- Choose your leg from the interactive map, or from the breakdown below.
- Choose one stage, or multiple! Once a stage is gone, it’s gone.
- How you complete the stage, and the route details, are up to you.
- Complete it all in one go, or break it down.
- Complete your leg(s) at any time during the month of May (and let us know when you’ve completed it!).
- If you are unable to complete your stage in person, you can complete the distance virtually!
- Stage 1 (PLEDGED): Land’s End to Penzance
- Stage 2 (PLEDGED): Penzance to Helston
- Stage 3 (PLEDGED): Helston to Truro
- Stage 4 (PLEDGED): Truro to St Colomb Major
- Stage 5 (PLEDGED): St Colomb Major to St Breward
- Stage 6 (PLEDGED): St Breward to Launceston
- Stage 7 (PLEDGED): Launceston to Okehampton
- Stage 8 (PLEDGED): Okehampton to Tiverton
- Stage 9 (PLEDGED): Tiverton to Taunton
- Stage 10 (PLEDGED): Taunton to Street
- Stage 11 (PLEDGED): Street to Midsomer Norton
- Stage 12 (PLEDGED): Midsomer Norton to Bath
- Stage 13 (PLEDGED): Bath to Bristol
- Stage 14 (PLEDGED): Bristol to Newport
- Stage 15 (PLEDGED): Newport to Cardiff
- Stage 16 (PLEDGED): Cardiff to Cwmbran
- Stage 17 (PLEDGED): Cwmbran to Mitchel Troy
- Stage 18 (PLEDGED): Mitchell Troy to Mitcheldean
- Stage 19 (PLEDGED): Mitcheldean to Gloucester
- Stage 20 (PLEDGED): Gloucester to Tewkesbury
- Stage 21 (PLEDGED): Tewkesbury to Worcester
- Stage 22 (PLEDGED): Worcester to Bewdley
- Stage 23 (PLEDGED): Bewdley to Pattingham
- Stage 24: Pattingham to Penkridge
- Stage 25: Penkridge to Abbots Bromley
- Stage 26: Abbots Bromley to Alstonefield
- Stage 27 (PLEDGED): Alstonefield to Miller’s Dale
- Stage 28: Miller’s Dale to Crowden
- Stage 29 (PLEDGED): Crowden to Diggle
- Stage 30: Diggle to Hebden Bridge
- Stage 31 (PLEDGED): The Brontë leg! Hebden Bridge to Lothersdale
- Stage 32: Lothersdale to Kirkby Malham
- Stage 33: Kirkby Malham to Horton in Ribblesdale
- Stage 34: Horton in Ribblesdale to Hawes
- Stage 35 (PLEDGED): Hawes to Keld
- Stage 36: Keld top Middleton-in-Teesdale (via Barnard Castle!)
- Stage 37: Middleton-in-Teesdale to Alston
- Stage 38: Alston to Haltwhistle
- Stage 39: Haltwhistle to Bellingham
- Stage 40: Bellingham to Byrness
- Stage 41: Byrness to Jedburgh
- Stage 42: Jedburgh to Melrose
- Stage 43: Melrose to Peebles
- Stage 44 (PLEDGED): Peebles to West Linton
- Stage 45: West Linton to Edinburgh
- Stage 46: Edinburgh to Linlithgow
- Stage 47: Linlithgow to Kilsyth
- Stage 48: Kilsyth to Drymen
- Stage 49: Drymen to Inverbeg
- Stage 50: Inverbeg to Crianlarich
- Stage 51: Crianlarich to Bridge of Orchy
- Stage 52: Bridge of Orchy to Altnafeadh
- Stage 53: Altnafeadh to Kinochleven
- Stage 54: Kinochleven to Fort William
- Stage 55: Fort William to Laggan
- Stage 56: Laggan to Fort Augustus
- Stage 57: Fort Augustus to Drumandrochit
- Stage 58 (PLEDGED): Drumnadrochit to Inverness
- Stage 59 (PLEDGED): Inverness to Muir of Ord
- Stage 60 (PLEDGED): Muir of Ord to Alness
- Stage 61 (PLEDGED): Alness to Tain
- Stage 62 (PLEDGED): Tain to Kirkton
- Stage 63 (PLEDGED): Kirkton to Portgower
- Stage 64 (PLEDGED): Portgower to Dunbeath
- Stage 65 (PLEDGED): Dunbeath to Wick
- FINAL LEG (PLEDGED): Wick to John O’Groats
Why get involved?
We need to get our community moving. Following a tough year with extended periods of isolation and social distancing it is more important than ever to get active and look after our physical and mental health. Sadly, isolation and inactivity are on the rise in our community with almost 50% of disabled people experiencing worsening mental health following the pandemic.
With the money you raise, you’ll be helping fund Flamingo Chicks’ ground-breaking work in inclusivity, breaking down barriers so that disabled children and their families enjoy the right to access services, support and opportunities to reach their full potential.
Our inclusive programmes change lives, championing the voices of disabled children, tackling increasing social isolation and fighting for a fairer society, but we need to reach more children – that’s where you come in.